1.KMA mounting brackets2.Fixed or pivoting mounting brackets available3.R76: Lid can be pivoted and removed4.R76: Shelves can be removed5.Tube and chain can be combined6.Strain relief can be integrated into the mounting bracket7.22/23: Crossbars removable from both sides
Available inner widths Bi: 40 to 300mmAvailable bend radii R: 55 to 250mmPitch: 46mm/link = 22 links/m
DISCONTINUED MODEL For new designs, we recommend the improved e-chain® series E4.28 from the igus® E4.1 modular system.+25% more unsupported length, higher strength and tensile strength, same dimensions and connection dimensions Series 22 is available from stock in limited numbers. Product support and storage are limited as of 2012. For questions, please refer to your igus® contact person. Thank you for your understanding to the E4.28 series
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 40 mm (at 1 kg/m fill weight), which should be observed in all types of applications. Please contact us if you have particularly confined space requirements.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=moving end, B=fixed endPitch: 46mm per linkChain links per m: 22Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
The unsupported length depends on fill weightX axis: unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: fill weight in kg/mLower scale: travel S in mFLB = unsupported with permissible sagFLG = unsupported with straight upper run
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
2 mounting bracket variants
Modular interior separation
14 widths and 9 bend radii
e-chain® opener tools for easy opening and closing of E4 series igus® e-chains®
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
2. Full-width shelves
1. Separators Separators can be fitted anywhere in the chain cross section and can be moved The standard separator part no. 2201 is used for vertical division. It can also be used for simple vertical/horizontal interior separation. For side-mounted e-chains®, spacers can prevent the separators from moving.
2. Full-width shelves This option is for use with many small cables with similar diameters. This solution is based on the 2201 separator through which shelves are inserted. The 2203 side plate is used for a shelf with e-chain® series 220/22/23 when on its side,
3. Shelves This option is useful when using many cables with different diameters. When using these shelves, there must be a minimum distance of 10mm to the side wall of the chain link at one end. The separator 2202 is used for vertical separation and for holding the shelves 2200.XXX (XXX = shelf width). The side plate 2204 holds the shelves directly against side link.
KMA - pivoting
KMA - locking
Steel guide troughs
1. Guide trough (blue)2. Glide bar (black)3. Installation set (red)4. Individual attachment without C-profile5. Profile rail length
+ Easy assembly using installation sets+ two-part model – adjustable from chain width+ Very strong+ Cost-effective+ Large selection
Guide trough without glide bars, Part No. 99.30, guide trough with glide bars Part No. 99.31
Installation sets, Part No. 95.50. XX
Data protection declaration