igubal® clevis joint
igubal® clevis joints can be used without problems even in rough environments. In moist or wet environments, they are resistant to weak acids and alkalines. Their resistance to dirt and dust should be noted.
igubal® clevis joints are made from solid igumid G according to DIN 71752, which can be used in combination with dimensional series E rod ends as counter partner.
igumid G is an extremely impact-resistant, long-fibre-reinforced polymer. Suitable for temperatures from -30 °C to +80 °C in long-term use.
igubal® rod end bearing with female thread
igubal® rod ends are corrosion-resistant can be used without problems in harsh environments. In moist or wet environments, they are resistant to weak acids and alkalines. Their resistance to dirt and dust should be noted.
Housing made of igumid G.
In standard spherical bearings, the spherical ball is made from iglidur® W300 material, which is known for lowest coefficients of friction in dry operation and extremely low tendency to stick-slip. This is especially important for low loads and very slow movements.
Typical application areas
- Very lightweight
- High rigidity
- Absolutely corrosion-resistant
- High tensile force
- Vibration dampening
- Food industry
- Heavy duty
- Automotive industry
- Disposal technology
You will find plenty of additional application areas at our [Link id="9"]
|When to use it?|
- If high rigidity is required
- If corrosion resistance is required
- If no lubrication is to be used
- If you want to save weight
- If maintenance-free, dry operation is required
- If simple assembly is planned
- When combinations with pneumatic cylinders and gas struts are planned
|When not to use it?|
- If temperatures are higher than +80 °C
- If diameters above 20 mm are required